HBE desiccant breathers of the LEF series combine the tank breathing, humidity absorption and cleaning of the inflowing air in one unit. At the same time they prevent that air humidity or solids from the outside can get into the storage tank. Due to the permanent air flow of the filter during the air exchange within the storage tank, the humidity therefore is withdrawn from the system. This significantly reduces the oxidation processes in the system. The filter are especially user friendly by displaying the saturation level / amount of moisture absorption with a colour change of the granulate from ruby red (ACTIVE) to light orange (CHANGE). Five filter sizes with according spare parts and additional accessories are available from stock.
- Inner tube: Stainless steel
- Body: SAN (Styrol Acrylnitril)
- Desiccant: ZR-Gel (3 – 6 mm)
- Reduction of oxidation processes
- Combined filtration allows a service life extension of the machinery and oil
- Especially user friendly
- Desiccant has no content of any hazardous material according to EC directive 99/45/EC and 2001/60/EC (can be easily disposed in the household waste)
- Fitting dust indicator
- Adapter plates for a direct assembly of the LEF desiccant breathers on existing connections
More information and technical details on oil tanks can be found in our product catalogues.