Oil-/ air cooler
HBE oil-/air coolers have been designed for a fast cooling in return lines of hydraulic systems. They are featuring an especially low-noise operation as well as a high cooling performance. The oil-/air coolers are available in different sizes.
With the new generation of LKI oil coolers, the noise level has been successfully reduced. These coolers are ideally suited for stationary installations – for the cooling of hydraulic or lubricating oils. The range has been extended to include slow-running ventilators and the housings have been optimised in order to make the cooler range as comprehensive as possible. The smaller models are also available as single or dual versions, thus covering oil-cooling requirements for both low and high oil flow rates.
- Testing pressure: 25 bar static according to DIN 50104
- Operating pressure: 16 bar
(at least 2 Mill. cycles from 0-16 bar at 2 Hz and 60°C)
- Max. operating temperature: 120°C
- 2‘‘ SAE flange from LKI 700 upward
- Cooling of: oil, HFA, HFB, HFC, HFD fluids up to
v=100 x 10-6 m²/s, water/glycol at least 65:35 – under no circumstances water without corrosion prevention
- Coolant: air
- Variable motor; Hydro /12/24V
- Compact oil cooler
- High cooling performance
- Low pressure loss
- High flexibility
The TFS/A is a compact partial flow cooling unit. It has been developed to improve the availability and reliability of hydraulic systems. Due to its combination of a motor pump unit and an oil air cooler in one device, the TFS/A is an autonomous unit, which can be operated independently of the main system. Thereby, continuous cooling is ensured.
- Compact design
- Reduced noise operation
- Ease of maintenance since the number of wearing parts has been consequently reduced
- Equipped with multirange motors as standard
- Any mounting position is possible
- Option: low noise gear pump
- Extension of the service life of the hydraulic components
- Enhancement of the application
- Improvement of the positioning accuracy
- Unproblematical retrofitting on existing systems is possible
More information and technical details on oil-/ air cooler can be found in our product catalogues.