Plate heat exchangers
The heating surface of the DOC® Brazed Plate Heat Exchanger consists of thin corrugated metal plates stacked on top of each other. Channels are formed between the plates and corner ports are arranged so that the two media flow through alternate channels, normally in full counter-current flow. The media are kept in the unit by a brazed seal around the edge of the plates. The contact points of the plates are also brazed to withstand the pressure of the media handled.
- Cooling capacity of 5 up to 360 kW
- Coolers of the DOC® Series are suitable for most industrial hydraulic applications
- Due to the brazed contact points between the plates, the coolers has a very sturdy design
- Brazed design allows temperatures up to 225°C
- The sturdy connection blocks allow high fastening torques for assembling
More information and technical details on plate heat exchangers can be found in our product catalogues.