Steel oil tanks
The ready to install HBE steel oil tanks are manufactured from the material S235JR (St37) and are sandblasted and coated both from the inside and outside the tank. That is why the tanks are resistant against hydraulic oil on mineral oil base and low-flammable fluids. Suitable oil sumps are available as well as a comprehensive range of accessories like cleaning covers, sealing gaskets, level indicators and incorporators.
Type and delivery extent for HBE standard
- Leak test by two colour check
- Gasket 15 x 5 mm made of Perbunan (NBR) in case of screwed tank lid
- Drain plug DIN 908 + Cu gasket for oil drain at the tank
Available for extra charge
- Final varnish
- Individual machining of tank, tank lid or oil sumps
- Stainless steel 1.4301 (V2A) resp. 1.4571 (V4A), sandblasted inside and outside with glass beards
More information and technical details on steel oil tanks can be found in our product catalogues.