Tube bundle heat exchanger
HBE Tube bundle heat exchangers allow heat exchange performances of up to 1,000 kW with pressures of up to 35 bar (oil) resp. 10 bar (water). They are economically priced and space-saving.
The EKM/SKM series is a consistent development of a tube bundle heat exchanger for a wide range of industrial applications. This range is particularly effective due to the additional cooling area, and offers a heat exchange performance of 1,000 kW. This is achieved by aluminium fins, which are pushed over the tube bundle with metal-to-metal contact. The EKM/SKM range of heat exchangers have a cooling surface of 0.43 m² to 56 m². The EKM/SKM series is constructed of 43 basic units which are available as single, double and four pass versions.
- Aluminium fins and copper tubes (standard) ensure maximum levels of heat exchange
- Large oil connectors for minimum flow resistance
- Heat dissipation of up to 1,000 kW
- Oil flow rates of up to 1,500 l/min
- Flanges allow a 90° rotation of the heat exchanger
- Optionally available with internal bypass check valve (patented)
- Max. pressure: oil 35 bar / water 10 bar
- Removable end caps for easy cleaning of the tubes
- Full range of accessories available
- Delivery ex stock
- See water version
- Certification for marine applications
- Compressed air application
- Water-water application
- Stainless steel version
The series UKC-G oil/water heat exchanger consists of a tank mounting case with thread and a high performance cooling tray with tubes. The compact heat exchanger has a cooling surface of 0.15 m² to 0.43 m².
- Application for mounting in oil tank or gear box
- Easy assembly in existing screw threads for tank heaters
- Inexpensive, space saving solution
- End cap: G 1/2‘‘ water connection
- Cooling efficiency depending on circulation of cooling tubes
- Max. operating pressure: 10 bar
- Max. operating temperature: 95°C
- Delivery contents: cooler with end cap, screws and O-ring
More information and technical details on tube bundle heat exchanger can be found in our product catalogues.