HBE offers a range of soundproofing accessories like damping rods, damping flanges and damping rings. The noise reduction therefore is between 3 and 8 dB.
- Reduction of sound level / damping vibrations
- Finished for IEC motors IMB 35 (MDS), NEMA motors, PTFL foot brackets (PTFL-DL) resp. PTFS foot brackets (PTFL-DS)
- Available ex stock
- Special length and designs possible on request
- Material: rubber (NR) / steel
- Damping flanges are applied in connection with HBE bellhousings and pump brackets between hydraulic pumps and E-motors
- Consist of two aluminium components, which are connected to each other by a mouled-on rubber coating (perbunan-NBR) without metallic contact
- The materials applied are resistant to mineral oils and are suitable for working temperatures up to +80°C, +100°C temporary
- The achievable reduction of sound level amounts to 8 dB (A)
- For optimisation, two different shore hardnesses are available (S=standard; H=hard)
- For application between bellhousing and tank vertically or horizontally
- Damping rings consist of two vulcanised perbunan coated combined aluminium rings
- Integrated breakaway device
- Application: mineral oil up to max. +80°C
- Noise reduction: approx. 3-5 dB (A)
- Sealing lips moulded-on, no additional sealing necessary
HBE additionally offers mounting flanges which allow an assembly and disassembly of the drive unit inclusive the pressure line without a removal of the container lid. They are made from the material ST 37 and suitable for bellhousings with a diameter of 160 to 400 mm.
More information and technical details on damping elements can be found in our product catalogues.