Welded steel oil tanks
HBE manufactures oil tanks and oil sumps conforming to DIN or to factory standards, but the vast majority are produced according to customer specifications. Both normal steel and stainless steel are used in production.
HBE is an approved welding shop in compliance with DIN EN 1090 and an approved shop according to §19 I, German Water Resources Act (Wasserhaushaltsgesetz; WHG).
In addition, all welding processes in the WPQR process are certified for compliance with DIN EN ISO 15614-1:2017-12.
In the modern steel construction department, welded constructions of up to 6.4 tons and containers up to a volume of 20,000 litres are produced.
Up to 1,000 litres, standard containers and tanks are available from stock within a few days.
- Material S235JR (St37)
- Stainless steel 1.4301 (V2A) resp. 1.4571 (V4A), glass bead blasted inside and outside
- Up to 20,000 litres resp. 6.4 tons
- Leak test with certificate on request
- Available for extra charge:
- Comprehensive range of HBE accessories, such as cleaning covers, gaskets, oil level gauges, fillers etc.
- Individual lid machining
- Final varnish
- Primary coating resistant to special media