Elastic couplings (Softex®)
Softex® Elastic drive couplings are torsionally flexible and free of maintenance. They are axially pluggable and reduce vibration. By being machined all over, Softex® standard couplings have good dynamic features and low flywheel effects. The gear rings of Softex® couplings can be chosen in different elastomer hardness. The bore diameter is available cylindrical (metric / inch), tapered or splined according to DIN or SAE standard. Furthermore, the hubs can be delivered in different materials: cast iron (EN-GJL-250), spheroidal cast iron (EN-GJS-400-15), sintered steel and steel.
Softex® - FA flange couplings
- Flange hubs for heavy machinery
- All sizes are unmachined on the flange side and available ready for assembly
- 2 flanges can be combined or FA flange with standard Softex® hub
- Material: cast iron (EN-GJL-250)
Softex® - TL with taper bush
- For all driving applications concerning mechanical engineering
- Friction-locked solvable shafts/hub connections
- Coupling types TL 1/1; TL 2/2 and TL 1/2 possible
- Coupling hubs TL 2 axially separable
- Application with all standard taper bushes
More information and technical details on elastic couplings can be found in our product catalogues.